WHAT WE’RE FOR
THE POWER OF BUSINESS FOR GOOD
Accoutrements LA has joined with other business owners and entrepreneurs who challenge the idea that we’re “in it” only for ourselves.
We're coming together for five weeks to collectively declare what we're for and support those who face and fight systemic social injustice. We know our voices, platforms, and businesses have power and we want to close out 2018 using that power for good.
All funds raised by participating businesses will be donated to this cause fund and split equally between the five nonprofit organizations we're supporting:
• We’re supporting the rights of woman, people of color, LGBTQ+ people and people with disabilities through the ACLU.
• We’re supporting immigrants and the reunification of parents and children held at the US border through the The Young Center.
• We’re supporting victims of sexual abuse and trauma through RAINN.
• We’re supporting members of our society who are vulnerable to various forms of discrimination through the Southern Poverty Law Center.
• We’re supporting access to opportunity and development for under-resourced or under-represented communities through Jobs with Justice.
ACCOUTREMENTS LA for the next five weeks will be donating 5% of sales to promote social justice with
WHAT WE’RE FOR (#whatwerefor).
We can do this together! And don’t forget, a lot of new inventory and items you love are on sale now.
So it’s a Win Win situation!
CLICK ON LINK BELOW TO LEARN MORE.